Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Some Favorites...

So it has been QUITE some time. In terms of wanting to build this blog and a readership, I'm not doing so well since I haven't posted since the end of May. But let's leave that all behind, readers (shout out to Katie who might be the only one at this point). Yes, yes, let's leave this past month and a half behind and get to back why we're all here: BOOKS. I figured an easy way to ease into this would be to make a quick post about some of the books I've acquired in the past couple of months - this post would be way too long if I listed all the books I've bought. These that I've picked are ones I am particularly excited to read, and one that I think are just fucking beautiful.

Let me know if you've read any of these, your thoughts, and any suggestions for any books I should look into next.





No comments:

Post a Comment